Home Improvement (1991–1999) was an American television sitcom series, airing on ABC, about an accident prone host of a Detroit, Michigan television program about tools, who raises his dysfunctional family.
- Jill: [about the dishwasher] You will not screw it up like you did the blender. End of discussion.
- Tim: What’s wrong with the blender? It’s the only blender on the block that can puree a brick.
- Jill: Tim, do you ever listen to me? It was the last thing that I said in bed to you last night.
- Tim: No, I believe, if you recall, the last thing you said to me in bed last night was “no!”
- Jill: You’re thinking of tonight.
Mow Better Blues
- Tim: In the shop, tape hangs on a hook, because it has a hole in it.